Follow these instructions to install the Unity web browser plugin for Mozilla Firefox on Windows 7 operating system.
- Direct your web browser to http://intoscience.com. If you do not have the required version of the Unity browser plugin installed on your computer, a dialogue message labeled You need to install Unity plugin to use IntoScience will take the place of the player on the webpage. Click on this message to download the Unity plugin.
- A window will appear requesting if you would like to save this file. Press the Save File button. The Firefox download pop-up box will now appear. The installer will begin downloading.
- When the installer has finished downloading, it will be displayed in the the Firefox completed downloads pop-up box as UnityWebPlayer.exe. Click on it to open the installer.
- Once the installer opens, press Run to begin the installation.
- When the install is successful, press the Finish button.
- After the install is completed, you are ready to begin using the IntoScience web client.