This latest release of IntoScience brings changes in two main areas: a simpler, more streamlined interface focused on helping you find what you want, when you want; and improved gameplay in IntoScience’s science trivia smack-down arena, The Third Degree.
Here we’re bringing you the ripe fruits of extensive usability research. You’ve asked for a platform that is easier to learn, navigate and use; we’ve delivered cleaner menus, student and teacher dashboards to help you get started quicker, more resources to supplement your lessons, and improvements to our multiplayer quiz platform that will keep your kids fired up to learn (with lasers!).
- The teacher dashboard – provides a clear way to find useful tutorials and resources.
- Teacher tutorials – dedicated to helping teachers learn the ropes quicker and easier.
- Troubleshooting page – answers your common questions, problems and known issues.
- Curriculum information page – provides information on how activities map to your curriculum.
- Links to specific activities – send your students directly to an activity. Perfect for assigning homework.
- Student dashboard – gives students a warm welcome, a place to learn about the product, and some highlights worth exploring.
- New menus layout – everything you need, easier to find and clearly labelled.
- The Third Degree – redesigned and revamped with improved gameplay.
- New worksheets – available on the web and convenient to print.
- Massive reliability improvements to the summon class feature and the teacher console.
- Many, many bugs crushed, splattered and cleaned away.